Sunday 6 May 2012

One UFO down, 13 more to go

Everytime I start a craft project, I think of twelve more I want to make. And sometimes I don't even have the self control to wait until I'm finished before starting another one. This is why I currently have an embarrassing number of UFOs (unfinished objects) on the go (and even more in queue). Discovering this book:
is not helping my condition. This book alone contains 10 projects that have piqued my interest. I'm trying to ignore it. How do I ignore a book whose determination to control me is greater than my own determination to resist? I would gladly welcome your advice!
Thus, since my victories in this aspect of my life are few and far between, I feel they must be flaunted. Recently upgraded from UFO status to FO status is this funny looking critter:
It's a turtle with a removable shell. I'd love to tell you more about it, but I can hear my angry needles tearing apart the house, looking for me, wanting to know why I'm not sewing/knitting. Sigh. Perhaps one day I'll have the courage to leave them.

No comments:

Post a Comment